Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Just Because You Can't See It.....

...Doesn't Mean It's Not There
My first zine!




I've been wanting to create some sort of collection of my drawings, often done at work on scraps of reciept tape; and the random thoughts or phrases I end up writing down in my sketchbook throughout the day. This first issue of my zine, titled (as you can see from the photo above) "Just Because You Can't See It Doesn't Mean It's Not There" is a conglomeration of thoughts, doodles, recipes, book recommendations, lists of things I've bought recently (and links to the respective shops), and even a little mini comic. 13 pages, and.....FREE SHIPPING!
If you like whales, sea monsters, record players, coffee, and cat-eye glasses, this is the zine for you! (Also, if you like those things, we should definitely be friends!) Stop by my shop and pick one up! Right now there are only 5 of these babies in existence, but there may be some more (of this issue) at a later date.... we'll see.

I definitely plan on doing more of these.... it was time consuming, but I think I've got the format figured out; so next time should be much easier!




2 comments:

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...