Friday, August 1, 2008

Weekend Sale!

Wheeee, I'm having a sale! To promote my lil' zine (and hopefully build a readership!), I'm offering $1 off the July issue with the purchase of the new August issue of "Just Because You Can't See It Doesn't Mean It's Not There". Hooray!
That means you get BOTH zines for only $5! And, as always, there is free shipping on my zines! Where else can you get a great deal like that??

Here's how it works:

1. You buy the August issue of the zine.
2. You buy the July issue of the zine.
3. I refund you $1 for the July issue after you've paid; OR you wait for an updated invoice before paying. Either way, you get both zines for only $5.
4. I ship the zines to you.
5. You read the zines, love them, and send me adoring fan mail.

...ok, maybe that last part is a bit of a stretch. But it could happen! ;)
Stop by the shop and grab some zines up!
(While you're at it, why don't you pick up a tote bag, or perhaps a little froggie prince to keep you company while you read my zine?






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...