Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A Few Things



Ugh. I've been reading for today's classes all morning, and its really hot outside, so I'm in a bit of a fog today. I feel like I could curl up for a nice little nap (which I never do). But no. I won't. I have to leave for class in less than an hour. Sigh.

A lot of people have been so sweet, and have asked how I'm liking school. So far, so good. I like all of my classes, even Stats! I just feel like I'm unsure of what I'm supposed to be doing (to best prepare for classes each day).... although this happens to me at the beginning of every new semester; and I'm sure I'm not the only person who gets that feeling! Its just a matter of getting used to each professor, their expectations, etc. I hate this transitional period! Another couple of weeks should do it; then I'll be in the swing of things and settle into a routine. Routines=Good.

Anyway, because I've done nothing today but read, eat strawberries, and pick some tomatoes from my garden, I don't really have much blog fodder right now. However, I have spent some considerable amounts of time browsing Etsy (and other online shops, too, I must admit)recently..... just the thought of cold weather on its way gets me thinking about Christmas, and then I start making plans for buying gifts, and of course my own Christmas list!

Here are a few things that are on my ever-evolving Christmas list:

From sophimorris

Crane Cardigan from Lucky Brand Jeans

by crochetbylorileigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...