Thursday, September 11, 2008

Here's some eye-candy for you.

Thanks for all the kind words about Porky, you guys. It really means a lot.

I've had a pretty good day today. I am now the proud owner of a (slightly used) iPod Touch. Sweet. My friend Mary warned me that it would be addictive (actually she said its "like crack", but I wouldn't know, so...); and I am here to say that, yes, it is very much like I imagine crack would be. I'm already obsessed with it, and I haven't loaded a single song on it yet. I spent the past hour or so catching up on blog-reading, you-tubing, and email-checking....from my iPod. That's so awesome. I only wish I could actually blog with it. It would probably get very tiring, poking at the itty-bitty 'keypad' with my fingertip, but it would also be oh-so-satisfying to create a legit blog post, literally, in the palm of my hand. I can also browse Etsy while having lunch/coffee with my sister in the CUB, so that pretty much makes my whole day.

And now, because nothing really too interesting has happened today, I'd like to share a video with you that I found while browsing YouTube today: this is footage from the Anthony Green show at Ottobar I was at last week! I was hoping I'd catch a glimpse of myself (it was just one room, anyway), but no luck. Oh well. Here's some eye candy:

1 comment:

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...