Friday, September 12, 2008

Just another day.

T.G.I.F., right? Ha! I know nothing of 'weekends' anymore. There is no rest for the weary around these parts! My week is divided into two parts: "school" and "work". Monday through Thursday is "school". Friday through Sunday is "work". Thus begins the cycle again on Monday. Yeah. Its really not that bad, I guess. As soon as I start to feel like I need a break from school, so starts my "work" week....and by Sunday I'm pretty tired of work, so I'm glad to go back to school on Monday. Whew.
Anyway, today was just kind of a normal day. Well, except for the part where the electricity went out at work and we were running on generators; but then the generators started to die so we almost had to close the store. I was so close to getting to go home early, haha! But the power came on about 15 minutes before it was time for me to go home anyway, so.... no luck! Haha.
Lani and I made plans today to go to some concerts in the next couple of months....I'm so stoked! We were planning on seeing Tegan and Sarah in October, but Lani's probably going to have to work, and I'd have to miss my Stats class that evening; so I think we're going to miss that one. Boo. But, we are going to see Rise Against, Thrice, and Alkaline Trio in October to celebrate Lani's birthday! Awesome! And, I think we're seeing Straylight Run in November; AND 3oh!3 in November too!! Yay! There are some other shows I'd really like to see, but I really have to make sure I'm not going to miss work/school before making any more plans! I really wish I could see Good Old War again.... they're definitely my new favorite. I have the whole cd memorized already; and I have their songs in my head all day! Plus, they're cute.... I never realized until I saw them live, that apparently I'm a sucker for short hair and a beard? Hm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...