Thursday, October 30, 2008

First snow, and a sneak-peek


Well, it officially snowed last night. Nothing to brag about; its less than an inch, but it did actually blanket the ground, and its still there this morning, so I think it counts. I didn't take any pictures yet because, well, then sun hasn't come up yet. But I'll try to get a few pics before I leave for school this morning.

I did a little more planning/plotting for the Blard Sale, and now I actually have a few pictures of some of the items I'm going to be offering up. This is just a tiny sampling of stuff I need to get rid of, but I just didn't have time to take more pictures (plus my camera battery died). I'm going to try to get some more pictures taken either this evening or over the weekend.
Anyway, here are a few dresses:


(Detail)
I really love the teal dress at the top and the mustard-y colored dress at the bottom. I especially love the 'necklace' detail of the mustard dress. Both of those were worn to weddings this past Spring (each was only worn once), but neither fits me anymore! They're both Mediums. The first blackdress has only been worn once (actually as a Halloween costume 2 years ago...I was a Bombshell, hehe). Its marked a size 11/12, but that's waaaaayyyyy off - I'm 5'2", and about a size 3/4, and its only a little bit big on me. I mean, its stretchy, but I don't see how it could be marked 11/12. I'd say its more like a 7/8. The details on that dress are GORGEOUS. The second black dress is from Gap, around 2002. Yeah. I've had it forever and only worn it once. What is it with me? Sheesh. Its a size 8, but it also runs a little small. Probably more like a 6.
I have some more pictures on my Flickr.
So, there's a little sneak preview for you. Like I said, I'm going to try to get some more pictures taken over the weekend so we can have this Blard Sale towards the end of next week! Yay! I'm really excited. I think this'll be fun!
OK, I have to go get ready for school now. Its going to be another cold day, brrrr! Stay warm!








1 comment:

  1. OOH BLARD SALE! good idea! I will checking that out. I have no money in paypal though...sadness. I need to get on that

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...