Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My Christmas List - part 1

Every year, when the weather starts to turn cool, I get that tingly, excited feeling in mystomach. The familiar pitter-patter of tiny elf-shoes teaching sugarplums and candycanes to dance in formation to the Nutcracker Suite. Its simply unavoidable (and the fact that Wal-Mart, Target, etc. already have Christmas stuff out definitely isn't helping).

Anyway, although it is only October, I have already begun to compile a Christmas list. What with Etsy's "favorites" function, its all too easy for me to make a list that stretches for pages, and pages, and.....well, you get the idea.


So here are some of the very lovely things I have "favorited" in recent days, and the beginning of my ever-growing Christmas list.













I'm especially coveting those goldfish magnets. How gorgeous are they?!
Well, today I actually have class... I feel sort-of reluctant to go back, but at least I know its just a few weeks until Thanksgiving break. Its hard to believe the semester is almost half-over! Boy, how time flies. I have a Lit. quiz today (meh), and a GIS exam tomorrow (eep). Not cool. I studied a little bit this morning, but I'm just having one of those days/weeks when I just don't feel motivated. I'm really not too worried about it. I just have a lot of things weighing on my mind right now, and I'm going to take care of myself/my sanity first, before stressing over a silly 15-point quiz. I always do better than I think I will, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...