Friday, November 14, 2008

Life is good.

Phew, this past week flew by! Everything is starting to come to a close at school...its hard to believe there are only a few weeks left in the semester! I really need to get a grip on that fact, because I have tons of projects and stuff to do before finals that I haven't even started to THINK about yet. Eek. Sometimes I wish I wasn't such a procrastinator! But somehow it just works out like that for me. Haha.
I have tons of stuff to do today before I have to go to work at 11:00. Laundry, cleaning out the mouse's cage, vacuuming, put new sheets on the bed, take the pictures of Chris off my wall (haven't gotten around to that yet, oops! haha)... sorry my posts have been so short (and probably really uninteresting!)... I have a lot of things to tell but its just not the right time yet. Hopefully soon!
Here's a really funny/stupid video to make up for my lack of words. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...