Wednesday, November 12, 2008

What's new, gumshoe?

Well. Its been quite an interesting couple of days since my last post. The Bayside show Sunday was great, of course. After the show was even better: there has been a total lack of sleep for 36 hours. Yes. I was awake for 36 hours between Sunday and Monday. Definitely didn't feel good after that, but it was totally worth it. Perhaps one of the best times of my entire life.
After coming home on Monday, I literally passed out at the foot of my mom's bed....at 4;30 in the afternoon. I woke up around 9:00 when Lani called me, talked to her for an hour or so I think, and then passed out again until 5:30 yesterday morning. Phew. What a weekend.
I have a whoooole bunch of stuff to do the rest of this week... need to make an appt. to get my passport (yikes!), fill out all sorts of paperwork for the Curacao trip, and loads of homework and studying. Its hard to believe there are only 3 weeks of classes left before finals! It feels like the semester just began! Not that I'm complaining....I'm definitely looking forward to a nice little break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...