Saturday, December 27, 2008

December 27

So, did everyone have a happy holiday? I hope so! I know I did. I daresay that this was the best Christmas ever.... I got to spend it with the person I love. What could be better? Donn came over around noon on Christmas day, we exchanged gifts, and took lots of pictures!

Did anyone guess that the gift I posted a [not-so] sneaky picture of on here the other day was a scarf? Well, it was, and I made it myself. And, the best part is, that the yarn I used was actually made from recycled plastic bottles! Amazing! Its really, really soft and warm, too! He absolutely loves it. ♥ I also gave him a framed photo of us, and some of his favorite candies (organic Sunny Bears from Giant, vegan chocolate-dipped candied ginger, and seitan-jerky). Plus I ordered a CD for him that still hasn't come in the mail. I went a little crazy with the gifts, but hey. I love him.

His gifts to me were seriously awesome. Its amazing how well he figured me out! He totally nailed it. Check it out: he got me this book, which I've never heard of but is totally something I think I will love (its coming on the plane to Curacao with me, of course) and this CD which I did not have, but desperately needed. Best ever.

And now, without further ado, I shall bombard you with pictures!

We played dress-up some more (had to try on our outfits together, of course!)

Duffy really liked his peanut butter bone. The look on his face is priceless - wild!!

We made vegan sugar cookies....

I made a Trogdor one! Look at that big, beefy arm!
Some holiday portraits...
We made silly faces.
This one's my favorite.
Wearing his new scarf. :D
It was a really nice day. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...