Sunday, January 18, 2009

Curacao pictures!

Well, I'm finally home. I've actually been home for 1 week now, but its been insane with the first week of classes and everything. I'm still trying to unpack and sort all of my stuff. Yeah.
Curacao was amazing. Words can't even express. The island itself was, eh, I don't know.... it was OK; but the trip in general was awesome. I had good company, too, which helps. ;)

I have to work today, so I don't have time to provide commentation for the pictures, but at least there will be something to look at until I get that chance!

This was our hotel:
"Infinity" pool where I spent a lot of time:See that mountain off in the distance? Yeah, we totally climbed that.
Here's the view from the top:

Shete Boka:
There were tidal pools with little creatures in them.We went snorkeling. That's my dive partner Teddy, and Prof. Cornell behind him.


Fort Beekenberg:

I have a total of 413 photos, so....there will be more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...