Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Good news!

Today started out pretty messed-up, but its turning into a rather good day!
I heard back from the current tenant of the apartment we're moving in to; she's planning to be moved out by Friday! So we can start moving in this weekend. Well, Teddy will be out of town this weekend, so I can start moving in this weekend. Hooray!
And, miracle of miracles, I have started re-stocking ye olde vintage shoppe. No new items at this time, but I can guarantee that there will be plenty of new things once we're settled in to the new place.

Edited to add that the owl magnet pictured above sold today, hooooorayyyyy!!!! I'm really excited to have the shop open again, thank youuuu!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...