Monday, April 27, 2009

Well, its official.

We are all finally moved in!

I said "all" because, as you may have noticed, a certain fuzzy young man has come to live with us, as of last night. Hooray!

Today is the first day of Finals Week (but I don't have any finals today), so I devoted my day to acquainting Duffy with the new place, and continuing to organize/decorate/unpack boxes and totes. So far, so good.

It is soooo hot outside today. Duffy and I have already been outside about 42,000 times today (starting at 6:00 a.m.), but I haven't taken any pictures yet. I'm thinking about taking a walk over to our old apartment (old roommate still lives there) to do some laundry... perhaps I'll take some pictures of the walk over. We really do live in the prettiest little town, especially now with all of the trees blooming!

I still have much to do, but here are a few little areas that are suitable for viewing:





My little workstation; a beautiful orchid my parents gave us as a housewarming gift; and one of my favorite little shelves in the whole house, displaying some shells Teddy found in the Bahamas a few years ago and an Ammonite orb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...