Saturday, May 9, 2009

I finally did a little gardening on Thursday. Grandma came over and gave us this awesome platform-garden thing. I transferred some of my little basil seedlings, and we planted some Jalapeno pepper and mixed lettuce seeds. We also have 2 upside-down tomatoes growing... its really weird, but cool. Grandma gave me a lavender, too, my favorite!


8 Things I’m Looking Forward To:

1. Starting work at a new store today
2. Visiting my grandparents (and Texas A&M) in Texas later this month
3. Taking a class at the Marine Science Consortium in June/July
4. Gardening some more
5. Payday!!
6. Yard sales
7. Going grocery shopping this weekend...our cupboards are bare!
8. Going hiking one day soon...

8 Things I did Yesterday:
1. Drove 45 minutes to work for the last time
2. Ran into like 10 people I know at work, which was weird
3. Watched a basketball game on TV (and I think I liked it?)
4. Cuddled on the couch with my little family
5. Ate the rest of my awesome vegan pizza
6. Talked to my mom on the phone for a good long time
7. Got scared because there was a big spider AND a stink bug in my bathroom...at the same time (Teddy caught them and put them outside)
8. Went to bed with one dog on my head, and one dog on my feet.

8 Things I Wish I could Do:
1. Never work again, but still get paid steadily...
2. Graduate from college sooner!
3. Have more time/inspiration to draw or craft
4. Write a book
5. Teach my dog not to bark his fool head off at everything that moves
6. Go thrifting every single day
7. Live near the beach
8. Talk to animals

8 Shows I Watch:
1. Ninja Warrior
2. House
3. 24
4. ESPN Sports Center (OK, I don't really watch it, but its ALWAYS on our TV, and I'm usually sitting on the couch with Teddy while he's watching it, so it sort of counts)
5. Today
6. Carnivale
7. Dead Like Me
8. The Blue Planet

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...