Friday, May 15, 2009

Minus One

So, I've been absent for a few days because I've been pretty bummed-out. My Boo-Boo had to go live back at my parents' house. You see, he's a bit of a barker, and our neighbor (whom is really a very nice lady) left us a polite note requesting that we figure out a way to stop his barking. Well, I think its just darn near impossible, so at this point we decided it would just be best if he went back to my parents. I know it made my dad very, very happy because he missed Duffy; and even though I know Duffy misses me, he's probably just fine too because he's quite used to living there, and he has Roxy to play with, and everything is back to 'normal' for him. I miss him terribly, but at least I've got Daisy to cuddle with.
Beside that one bad bit, things have been pretty good around here. There's been a lot of working, cleaning, and even a small bit of gardening. We planted some spring-mix lettuce seeds a few days ago, and they've already sprouted and are doing quite well, thanks to all the rain we've been getting. As a matter of fact, everything seems to be blooming around here, which may explain my sudden head-cold/allergy-attack thing I've got going on. I don't really feel sick, I just have a sore throat and a runny nose. Yuck. I really hope this doesn't turn into a legitimate cold, since we're going to Texas for a visit next week.......
Anyway, just thought I'd pop in quickly to say hello; I'll probably be around again later, this time with some pictures to share....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...