Saturday, May 16, 2009

Again

OK, another picture-less post today...sorry. I've been pretty lazy when it comes to picture-taking lately. And I have no time. Yesterday I worked a nice, short, 5-hour day. Teddy got home from work about an hour and a half after I did; we changed clothes and drove over to Caledonia state park to have a cook-out with my grandma (who is currently camping there) and some relatives who are in town for a visit. However, when we got to the campsite, there was no one there.... it turned out that Grandma decided to go to some country music jamboree in another town for the evening, and forgot to mention to my dad (who was also on his way to the campsite) that there would be no cookout that evening. Oops.
So we cut our losses and headed up to my parents' house, which is only a few minutes away from Caledonia, for the evening. We ended up going out for Chinese with my parents, which was a blast. We got home pretty late last night, and passed out right away. Now I have to get ready for a long day at work....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...