Saturday, June 6, 2009

Interesting day...

Hmm. Well, I've had a pretty strange day so far. I just feel.....off. No other way to describe it. I think its mostly because the upstairs neighbor were apparently having a grand party at 3:00 this morning, complete with what sounded like leap-frog, hopscotch, and maybe even a beanbag toss. Or something like that. There was lots of thumping, running from one end of the apartment to the other, and loud laughing and talking. I think they had a party. At 3:00 in the morning. Daisy and I were not amused. Needless to say, I'm pretty tired today.
I went to work at 8:3o this morning, but I came home around noon. I just really wasn't feeling very well; I think it was a mix of getting over my cold and being exhausted. As I was walking to my front door, I saw our nextdoor neighbor. She told me that she's moving out sometime in the next month, and would Teddy and I like her apartment? She invited me in to look around, and its much nicer than ours, haha! Its all hardwood floors (except for the kitchen, which is tiled), and the bathroom is bigger, and she's leaving all of the curtains! I told her we're interested, as long as there's no change to our rent or anything. So, we may be moving again in a few weeks. Good thing its just from one side of the house to the other!

I've spent the rest of my afternoon lounging on the couch with Teddy (until he had to leave for work a little while ago) and listing some new items in the shop.



I'm debating still over this one.... I really like it, and want to keep it for myself! Hmm... I think I'm going to hold onto it for a little while anyway.

Tiger's Eye sparrow pin I'm hoarding for myself....for now, anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...