Sunday, June 7, 2009

Good morning

Good morning, world. I woke up in a pretty good mood this morning, probably because I was having a fun dream in which Teddy and I were driving off to some adventure in a Jeep (??), eating candycanes. How odd. Oh, and we were looking through a catalog full of beautiful dresses, and talking about going to some fancy dress shop. I have no idea how I come up with this stuff. But anyway, it was fun.


I've been meaning to share this for a while now... look at what Teddy got me last week, as a 'just because' present:


The bottom-left frame is a digital frame, and the other 3 are regular frames, but its all one piece. How sweet is that? I just got around to loading some pictures in the digital frame, but have yet to put photos in the other frames. So don't laugh [too hard] at the stock photos in there right now! Haha. What a sweet gift, though, huh? I'm a lucky girl. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...