Saturday, August 1, 2009

Saturday stuff.

Good morning! Its a beautiful day so far....mostly because its not raining yet, but hey. I'm having a cup of coffee, staring wistfully out the kitchen window at my beautiful new baby. I got some insurance quotes yesterday, but not its the weekend and they're closed, so I'll have to wait 'til next week before I can get insurance, plates, etc. That's OK. We're still having fun driving it through the alleys around our neighborhood for 'practice', haha! Its so much fun! I wish I knew some people that had scooters, and we could be in a scooter gang! And we'd call ourselves Pirates on Wheels. Yeahhhhh......


Anyway, yesterday was my Daddy's 50th birthday. We're going out to breakfast this morning to celebrate, and then Teddy and I are going back to my parents' house to do some laundry before we have to work this evening. We probably have 4 loads of laundry to do. Bleh.


Other than that, not too much is going on around here. I baked some beer bread last night (3 cups of flour, 3 tbs of sugar, 12 oz. of beer - bake at 350 deg. for about 35 minutes). Delicious. Then we watched Eldorado on Netflix. It was OK, but...meh. *shrugs* We've watched a couple of movies this past week: Let the Right One In (pretty good!), Penelope (seen it a million times and still love it; it was Teddy's first time to see it and he liked it a lot), Quantum of Solace (cool action scenes, but not really my cup of tea), and....maybe that's it. It seems like we've watched more than that though. I forget. Oh well.


Watching Penelope again reminded me how much I absolutely adore her wardrobe/room and how I neeeeeed a wardrobe just like hers! Haha! So then I came across this on Polyvore... perfect!!




*picture borrowed from Seer_Diedre from Polyvore!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...