Friday, October 30, 2009

La di da.




OK, I'm just going to skip the spiel about how "it's been so long", blah, blah blah. Let's just get on with it. ;)

I've been super-busy with school (don't I always say that?). I've actually dropped 2 of my 8 classes this semester. It was just getting to be too much. Having that many classes, I literally didn't have time to study or do my classwork because I was ALWAYS IN CLASS. So I fixed that problem last week. The only problem is, that's 8 credits I'll have to account for before graduation, so that means over the summer. But I think if I can do a 9-credit internship, I should be OK.

These next few weeks are going to be interesting, to say the least. I have a lot of big decisions to make... Teddy should hear back from A&M about grad school in the next couple of days, and then we'll know whether he'll be moving in a few weeks, or if he'll be staying here. He is most likely moving (*sniffle*) but its really for the best. Of course, that means spending about 6 months apart, but it will all come together in the end.
That also means I have to find a place to live for the next couple of months, and part of the summer. I'm considering moving back in with my parents, but its 30 minutes away from school. Not terrible, and I did it for 2 years, but it has been so much easier living down the street from school. But then again, I could save money by living with them..... ugh. We shall see.
In other news, Sabrina is coming home from Australia today! She called me earlier today, from Los Angeles! She sounded pretty tired. I work tonight so I can't go to the airport to pick her up, but I'm going to go over tomorrow to see her before work.
In other, other news: Part of why I've been so absent lately is because of my participation in the Geological Society of America annual meeting last week, in Portland, OR. Teddy and I were working hard on our research projects, making posters, and then last week we flew to Portland for the conference. It was really cool, even though I was sorely disappointed by the city. It was OK, but it just wasn't quite what I expected. I think I'm just realizing, more and more, that I am not, and never will be, a city girl.
We didn't take any pictures except while we were on planes, I guess because we were so busy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...