Here's a picture of our little houseplant...it was sunny and 80 degrees in Texas the other day!
Here's what I've accomplished so far today:
1. Started working on/editing my research poster that I will be presenting on Monday at GSA
2. Started contacting professors about a teaching or research assistantship next Spring at Texas A&M
3. Emailed the Brazos Valley Museum of Natural History about internship opportunities for this summer
4. Spent a few hours searching for other internship opportunities in Texas
5. Ate some giant strawberries
6. Took a little break from academia to search through real estate ads in Texas.... I am getting REALLY excited about the possibility of purchasing a home. We're still just kicking the idea around, but it really seems like it would be a GOOD idea...
...And, that's about it. I feel really mentally exhausted already today, and I still have a LOT of work to do. I am sooooo ready to just get this semester over with and GET ON WITH IT!!