Thursday, March 11, 2010

Getting stuff done.

Here's a picture of our little houseplant...it was sunny and 80 degrees in Texas the other day!
Here's what I've accomplished so far today:
1. Started working on/editing my research poster that I will be presenting on Monday at GSA

2. Started contacting professors about a teaching or research assistantship next Spring at Texas A&M

3. Emailed the Brazos Valley Museum of Natural History about internship opportunities for this summer

4. Spent a few hours searching for other internship opportunities in Texas

5. Ate some giant strawberries

6. Took a little break from academia to search through real estate ads in Texas.... I am getting REALLY excited about the possibility of purchasing a home. We're still just kicking the idea around, but it really seems like it would be a GOOD idea...


...And, that's about it. I feel really mentally exhausted already today, and I still have a LOT of work to do. I am sooooo ready to just get this semester over with and GET ON WITH IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...