Tuesday, March 9, 2010

San Antonio

Hello, from Texas! It's a beautiful day, sunny and 75 degrees...it's too bad I'm leaving tomorrow! At least I know I'll be coming back...to live!
Teddy and I went to San Antonio this past weekend. We had booked our hotel a few weeks ago, and when we got there they were pretty packed, so they upgraded us to a suite. Pretty cool, although the suite really wasn't anything *special*. But no matter, it was still pretty nice, anyway.

It was First Saturday when we got there, so Market Square was bustling. These guys were just in the middle of the street!

Of course we went to River Walk, and had dinner (and margaritas) at Ritas, the same restaurant we went to last spring when we were in San Antonio - that place is great!

The margaritas were very good, and very strong, and we were in bed by about 6:30 p.m.!! I woke up around 11:30 p.m. and thought it was already the next morning, so I made myself go back to sleep, and...we slept until 8:30 the next morning. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...