Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Things you may not know...


  1. I love having painted nails but I'm terrible about picking at my fingers. My favorite nail color is a nude, rosy pink (right now its Sally Hansen "Sheer Strawberry")

  2. I only recently decided that I like oranges (the fruit). For 24 years I hated them.

  3. I have a really hard time wearing black and brown together, but I never think it looks weird on other people.

  4. I rather petite, but I used to be a little on the heavy side! Being vegan is good for the body & soul!

  5. I love music, but I'm really picky. I hardly ever listen to the radio.

  6. I love my sense of smell the most - I would pick something that smells good over something that looks good or tastes good.

  7. I wear some variation of the same thing every day - my "uniform" is a dress with a cardigan, tights, and either boots or flats - almost every single day, regardless of the weather. Sometimes I wear jeans, but probably only about once a week.

  8. My favorite band is the Smashing Pumpkins. I have a tattoo from Mellon Collie & the Infinite Sadness on my left shoulder.

  9. I actually have 3 tattoos. I'd love to get more, but... well, we'll see.
  10. I'm about to graduate with my Bachelor's Degree, and I'm really thinking about going straight into a Ph.D program after I graduate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...