Sunday, February 28, 2010

I needed that.

I had a serious case of cabin fever yesterday, so I took a nice break from schoolwork and went shopping. I haven't been to any stores (besides Target, pretty much), let alone a mall in, like, a year, -seriously- so it was really kind of fun. I went to Marshalls and Ross first, which worked out AWESOMELY. I scored BIG TIME on some really cute Spring dresses!!
Unfortunately, I can't find any GOOD pictures online, but I found a few that will do. I found a dress that looks just like this (not sure if it is the same brand as in the picture??), except it is rose-pink. Soooo cute.

This is probably my new favorite dress EVER. Its hard to tell from the picture, but its white and green striped seersucker, and it is sooo comfy. It makes me want to go sail on a yacht, I think.


I got a few other dresses, but I can't find any pictures. I'll have to take pictures of me wearing them, I suppose. Hopefully this whole 'winter' thing will be over soon....
After going crazy in discount stores, I went to the mall, but only to run in Victoria's Secret; I had a coupon for my birthday that was about to expire (today!), so I went in and bought some new perfumes. I looked around at the under-things, but I just can't bring myself to spend $50 on a bra. And their stuff honestly doesn't fit me very well... I think I'm too petite for most of their products. But boy, do I love their beauty products! They had all of their travel sized perfumes on sale for $10, so I bought a few of those, plus this awesome, delicious, GIANT lipgloss. Yay! I chose Pink Lemonade, of course. Then, last night I babysat the Cornell kids. They watched a movie and I was able to get a whole bunch of work done for my GIS lab that's due tomorrow. I feel so much more able and ready to spend my entire day doing schoolwork today just because I got out of the house yesterday. Isn't that terrible (and great)?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...