Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Taking a break

Here are a few pictures from my birthday at the beginning of the month... I don't know what my face in the second picture is all about, haha!


I've been so busy with school work lately, its not even funny.
Yesterday was probably one of the craziest days I've had in a long, long time. We have just one more week until Spring Break, so its crunch time... we have projects due, and presentations, and exams, and....well, its just a busy, busy time.


Anyway, I'm getting really excited to go to Texas in just 9 days! Yay! We'll be spending the weekend in San Antonio, and then Teddy will still have classes the following week (his Spring Break is the week after mine, unfortunately), but its fine - I'll just go visit my grandparents while he's in class. Or maybe I'll play outside, since it has been in the SEVENTIES there lately!!! (Except yesterday, when it snowed 2 inches, ewwww!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...