Tuesday, March 23, 2010

If I was....


If I was...


*a month, I would be: May

*a day of the week, I would be: Monday

*a time of day, I would be: the time in the morning when the birds have just begun to sing, and the grass is still wet, and then sun just begins to warm up the planet

*a planet, I would be: Pluto (always a planet, in my heart)

*a sea animal, I would be: a narwhal, or a nautilus

*a direction, I would be: South

*a piece of furniture, I would be: a sturdy shelf, filled with books and items collected from your many travels

*a sin, I would be: very bad, indeed.

*a historical figure, I would be: Charles Darwin, or maybe a brave sea captain

*a liquid, I would be: coffee (pretty sure its coffee, not blood, coursing through my veins, anyway)

*a stone, I would be: a little granite pebble, worn smooth by the millenia

*a tree, I would be: little, but strong

*a bird, I would be: a bluebird

*a tool, I would be: a good, old fashioned ruler

*a flower/plant, I would be: a mini-rose

*a kind of weather, I would be: sunny and warm, but not humid. The perfect day.

*a mythical creature, I would be: a mermaid

*a musical instrument, I would be: the harp, or maybe the violin

*an animal, I would be: a dolphin

*a colour, I would be: sea blue-green

*a vegetable, I would be: delicious

*a sound, I would be: harmonious

*an element, I would be: probably an unstable isotope ;)

*a car, I would be: my trusty little Nissan

*a song, I would be: long, not necessarily catchy, but I would tell a story. Definitely not a radio single.

*a movie, I would be: quirky, and feel-good

*a book, I would be: the field guide you keep in your pocket

*a food, I would be: savory (not sweet), a little spicy, and slightly exotic.

*a place, I would be: on an untouched stretch of seashore

*a material, I would be: tightly woven

*a taste, I would be: fresh pineapple

*a scent, I would be: something you recognize, but can't quite put your finger on...

*a religion, I would be: loving and accepting of everyone

*a word, I would be: full of vowels

*an object, I would be: nostalgic

*a body part, I would be: a left hand

*a facial expression, I would be: a smile

*a subject in school, I would be: art

*a cartoon character, I would be: pretty cute

*a shape, I would be: a star

*a number, I would be: 7

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...