1. Call the Financial Aid office and figure out how much $$ I'm eligible for over the summer
2. Call Blinn and see about taking Physics there over the summer
3. Go to my Dean's office and make sure they're OK with me transferring the Physics credits back from Blinn so I can graduate this summer!
4. Talk to Dr. Cornell about publishing my research for credit this summer
5. Talk to Dr. Jantz about scheduling for my internship
6. Sed. exam tonight at 5:00!
I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting a few things that should be on the list, but that's the basic gist of it. It's going to be a crazy day.