Monday, April 19, 2010

I love Monday.

Ugh. Remember earlier when I said I thought the day would just fly right by? I was so wrong. This has been the loooongest day ever. I did decide to stay home from school today. I'm exhausted, and I don't know why. Maybe its just allergies? Or I'm just over-worked. I don't know. But I have to feel better tomorrow, because tomorrow is the Celebration of Student Research Symposium on campus - I'll be photographed for the university magazine, and have to present my poster for 1.5 hours. Plus I have my 3 normal classes. Yay.

I got a lot done today, at least. I took a practice GRE, and scored much better than I thought I would. And I know I can bring my scores up even higher with some more studying, so that's really good. High scores are my ticket to a teaching assistantship!

I also finished the second part of a large research paper for my sed. geology class. Not a lot of fun, but at least its done. Now I just have to put part 1 and part 2 together and edit, edit, edit it into a good, coherent paper. That shouldn't be too bad...I think.

Now, I think I'm going to lay back and relax for a while. I need to rest up for my busy day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...