Monday, April 19, 2010

My brain hurts.

I get the feeling today is going to fly by faster than....something really, really fast. That's not good. I have SOOOOOOO much to do, and I think the day just won't be long enough to do it all. And, I don't feel well today. I don't know what's wrong with me; for the past few days I've been just exhausted all the time and just generally weak. I've been getting like 11-12 hours of sleep every night, and I wake up feeling like I haven't slept in a week. I was shaking like a leaf this morning when I tried to pour my coffee! Not cool.

I'm debating whether I want to go to classes today. I kind of feel like I want to stay home and get some stuff done... which sucks because then I'll be behind from not being in classes today. But, I just feel like I need this day. I already did like 205457568 hours worth of work this morning, and there is plenty more that I could do. I also took the practice GRE today and scored fairly well - I can definitely afford to bring up my quantitative score, but I did much better than I expected. That's good.

I did another quick apartment search last night before I went to bed... I found a few that look really promising! Sent out a few emails with questions, now I'm just waiting to hear back. I'd like to check out a few places next month while I'm down there. After spending so much time searching and browsing properties, I really think my best bet is to find a place that has ALL UTILITIES included. Its expensive, but I'd rather just write one check every month, and not have any unexpected charges. That being said, it looks like I'm probably going to be looking at living in a big apartment complex, rather than renting a single-family home or a duplex. Maybe. I don't know. I'm still concerned about having a yard for Daisy. Most places say 'pet-friendly', but I really want her to be able to spend time outside and get some exercise! But, there are lots of parks (and a dog park) near campus and the apartment complexes, so.... maybe it would be good for us BOTH to go out and play at a park!

Anyway, first things first - I have to get accepted to A&M first!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...