Friday, April 23, 2010

This is what my day was like.

I spent the first 6 or 7 hours of my day putting together a presentation for Wednesday about a rock formation in Pennsylvania. Yeah.
Then I went to campus and worked for 2 hours on the image you see above... its a cross-section of the Cumberland Valley. Now I have to draw-in and label all of the rock units. Sounds easy? Its not.

Then I came home and spent an hour or two taking an online Microsoft Access exam. That wasn't so bad. One less thing on my neverending list.

Its only 7:30, so I feel like I still have time to get some more work done, but.... I'm tired. I've used up all of the brainpower I had for today, I think.

In other news, I got the most awesome (and actually comfortable) sandals at Target yesterday for only $16!! (It looks like they're still $22 on the website, but they were on sale at my local store!)
I also had to have this adorable dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...