Thursday, April 8, 2010

Today, I am happy.

Isn't it amazing what a difference it makes when you're not PMS-ing?!?
Ahem.
I had a good day today. The sun was shining and it wasn't as hot as it was yesterday (and now its downright chilly); I won an award for my GPA at our departmental banquet today; and I took care of some more future-school business. Good stuff.
Oh, and earlier this week I received the Outstanding Undergraduate Paper Award from the Society for Sedimentary Geologists for my presentation at the NE/SE Regional Chapter Meeting of the Geological Society of America conference I attended last month! I wasn't expecting it, but it came in the mail a few days ago, and I am super-excited!
Its going to be a busy weekend - I have tons of work to do for the upcoming week, and really I think its going to be insane for the next 3 weeks - but then I'm dooooone!!! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...