Saturday, May 29, 2010

Blog-Yard Sale!




Since I'm going to be moving wayyy down to Texas soon, I've been going through my clothes to try to cut-down on what I'll have to pack and take with me! Unfortunately, where I live right now is NOT a good place for a yard sale - I live on top of a mountain! So I thought that perhaps I would put some of my things up on here, like a virtual yard sale.

Its really easy - I'm just going to put up some pictures of things that I'm getting rid of, and if anyone is interested, just claim it with a comment! First to claim it, gets it! I'll send you an email after you claim something to verify that it is yours, and to get the address you want the item shipped to. You initiate a payment to me though PayPal, and once I receive payment, I'll ship your item! Easy-peasy! And, the prices shown include shipping. Sorry to international readers, but since the prices here are low, this Blog-Yard Sale is open to U.S. readers only, please!

I just want to get rid of as much as I can because I really don't think I'm going to be able to fit all of my stuff in my tiny car, and I don't want to shell out $1000 to rent a Uhaul!

Arizona Jeans brand brown corduroys, size 3 (short). These are SHORT length, so they're good for people who are vertically challenged, like myself! The inseam is about 29".

$5.00 
You can see there is slight wear to the bottom hem (back side).


52 Weekends brand (Macy's) navy blue pointelle cardigan, junior's size Medium.

$7.00
Xhilaration brand (Target) brown skirt, size Medium. Just so you know, there's no tag - I cut it out because it was itchy!

$5.00


H&M olive green tea-length skirt, size 4.

$8.00

Forever 21 bandeau strapless bra, One-Size.

$4.00


Tattoo-design leggings, one-size.
$4.00



Black tankini 2-piece bathing suit.
Top: Size 8
Bottom: Size 6

$10.00


Turquoise and navy bathing suit cover-up or dress
Size Medium

$5.00


Xhilaration (Target) pink tuxed-ruffle bra, size 34 A. Brand new, never worn. It a little too small for me, and I never got around to taking it back to the store! Still has the tags on it.

$5.00



I have lots more, including shoes and purses, so I'll do a separate post for those. Remember, if you want something, claim it in the comments, and wait for me to email you with confirmation.
Feel free to ask about any item, or if you want to make me an offer, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...