Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Awesome day

Today has been a pretty cool day, even though it was dreary and grey.
I had every intention of going to campus and getting some work done, but... well, there seems to be a pattern emerging here. Instead, I ran errands with mom, which began with a trip to the Goodwill. I made out like a bandit!! Everything is in the wash right now, but I'll try to remember to take some pictures later. Anyway, for $23.00 I got: 3 dresses, 2 skirts, 1 top, and 1 pair of shoes. That's probably the best load I've come home with in a while.

We didn't even get home until almost 4:30, and that's wayyy too late to go to campus. Everybody is already gone by then. But I am going to Shippensburg later this evening to have a beer with a few friends. Yay!
Now I just have to figure out what to wear... see, I was invited by the (cute) boy that I mentioned a while back... I have decided that he either a) never dates and just has absolutely no interest in dating; or b) never dates and has absolutely no idea how to tell that a girl is interested in him, AND no idea what to do if one is! In either case, I'm pretty sure he doesn't EVER date... I figured that I've at least made a cool/cute friend, and that I would back off a little to see what happens, but then he is the one who initiates conversations or invites me out for a beer. Who knows. All I know is, its good to have a social life again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...