Saturday, June 12, 2010

Nautical

I had a nice, lazy day today... cleaned house, did some laundry, made a smoothie, and watched the World Cup. Now, Transformers is on TV, and I'm eating some awesome homemade Amish candy. Its like Twizzlers, but all different fruity flavors, and way better than the regular kind!

Last night when I was going to sleep, I started thinking that I need to get a new tattoo soon... I have two ideas right now: I'd like the words "Straight, no chaser" on my wrist, and I also kind of want a narwhal (my drawing) on my forearm.

Here are some pretty pictures I found on We Heart It today:




And this guy is totally my new boyfriend (I wish!) haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...