Monday, June 28, 2010

Mexican Potluck

Yesterday was an awesome day. In the morning, I went up to my house (I'm still house-sitting) and picked up the kittens to bring them back here. I went grocery shopping and picked up a few odds and ends for dinner last night, and then I came home and cooked like a madwoman! I had 3 skillets and the oven all going at the same time!

My friends Josh and Chelseys' cat, Callie, passed away suddenly a few days ago, so I invited them over for dinner. I have stuff to make margaritas, so we decided on a Mexican food-theme! They brought vegan taco salad, and I made veggie fajitas and potato-soyrizo taquitos. Everything was delicious, and we had a great time! It was so nice to see them! Josh and I have been friends since we were 13 years old - I was actually taller than him when we first met! Haha. And Chelsey is his wonderful, adorable wife - she's really sweet and fun, and I think she just may become my new bff!

Today, I think I'm just going to relax - my baby sister wants to get a tattoo, so mom is bringing her down (mom has to be present since Krista's only 17) to check out the tattoo shop. I think Sabrina is coming over too, so maybe we can all go do something fun later. I have, like, no money so we must go do something CHEAP or even better, FREEEE haha!

And in other news, I really really want to make some of these....aren't they fun??



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...