Saturday, July 3, 2010

New hair

 
Sorry for the awkward pics, but its the best I could do.
I got my hair cut 2 days ago, and I wasn't 100% thrilled with it. I had told the girl to leave the front parts long and just trim the back, and she made it all one-length. Ugh. So I decided to give myself bangs. I like 'em!

Today my family is going to the National Zoo to celebrate my sister's 20th birthday, but I couldn't go along since I'm house-sitting. I'd be gone too long and would have to make the poor dog stay in his kennel (without going potty) for like 10 hours. I didn't want to do that to him. Hopefully this evening I'll be able to go home and eat some cupcakes with them or something. Today isn't actually Sabrina's birthday (its actually the 5th), though, so its not too big of a deal. We can hang out later this weekend.

I have an appointment at 11:00 this morning to....well, its a surprise! You'll have to come back by later today and find out. hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...