Saturday, July 3, 2010

Well, my plans at 11:00 didn't work out - but I'm still not going to say what the plan was! I'm just going to re-schedule for sometime soon.....

Instead, I met up with Josh and Chelsey at Borders for some coffee, and then we went over to the mall to look around. Chelsey and I both got some glittery purple eyeliner (I'm still on a glitter kick), and I got the most awesome lipgloss ever at Target! I got Moon (pink). Its really tingly (its plumping), a nice sheer pink color, and it lasts a looong time. I love it!


I'm super-duper excited for tomorrow - Chelsey is making me a vegan chocolate cake! I'm thinking that I may have to pick up some sparklers, snakes, and snaps to celebrate... and definitely some red, white & blue pops! I'm trying to find a nice, easy recipe for some light fare, too... I'm thinking this looks pretty good...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...