Thursday, July 22, 2010

Who, me?!

Thanks for all the sweet comments everyone! I'm so excited that other people actually read my blog, haha! Blogging is something that I really enjoy doing, and I'm happy to be able to share it with other people. :-)
I've noticed a lot of new faces around here, too, so I think I'm going to do a "getting to know you" post later this afternoon...rather than making ya'll read back through 3 years of posts!

That being said, is there anything specific that you all would like to know about me, or any questions you want me to answer? I'd love to hear what you all think!
*****************

On a completely different note, I had my first sale over at My Closet! 

Yay! And I just listed two pairs of heels that I love, but never wear... see them here and here.
The way I see it, the more I get rid of, the more I can get! Hahaha! :-D


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...