Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A few things about today...the second day of school

- its too.HOT.
- Tuesdays I have 5 hours of lab classes, back-to-back...
- ...I'm going to HATE Tuesdays.
- Chem lab at 8 a.m. was probably not my best idea ever.
- I am sooo happy that they just added a smoothie bar to my favorite coffee shop on campus! Its a lifesaver on these horribly hot days!
- The lady working the smoothie bar consistently spells my name with a K (v-e-r-o-n-i-K-a) Haha

Thats all for now! One more class, then I have to pick up the kids from school, take the back to their house and wait for their mom to get home, and then I get to go home and read for Ecology...and maybe a little bit of Chem. But there will definitely be some X-Files. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...