Thursday, August 5, 2010

The FIRST special deal for Crack the Sky readers! Brought to you by Snefter.etsy.com

Check it out! The super-sweet chica from Snefter was excited to have her awesome body harness featured on today's Obsessive Thursday feature (here), so she's offering my readers
15% off all orders from her shop!
Just mention this blog when you place your order, now through the end of September!

How cool is that??
I'm definitely digging this necklace/harness and these chandelier earrings...





Plus, don't forget - anyone who follows my blog gets 10% off PLUS free domestic shipping on EVERY order from my shop, all the time!

***
Listening to The National: High Violet: Sorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...