Thursday, September 2, 2010

Best Day EVER!

OK, maybe not the best day ever, but still....its been pretty good. :)

It started out kind of weird because I only have one class on Thursdays, and its at 2:00. So all day long I have that waiting feeling....like I can't do anything, because I have class later. Its silly, I know, because I actually do have plenty of time to go do stuff, but...that's just the way I am. I'd rather have my one and only class at 8:00 in the morning and just get it over with and have the rest of the day to myself.... that's how my Fridays are! It was also crappy because I called the vet super-early this morning to try to get an appointment for Chase either today or tomorrow (the only 2 days during the week that I'd be able to take him because of my school schedule) - poor little guy has some crazy skin issues (when I got him, he had 2 kinds of mange and was just crawling with fleas! And, now we've found out that he has lots of food allergies so he's on a special diet, too) - and they don't have any open timeslots until NEXT Thursday! Ugh. I almost cried; I just feel so bad for him because he scratches himself raw!! I'd hate to do it, but I'm thinking about making him be a conehead again....

But anyway, I ran to Target before school to get my baby sister a birthday card (happy 18th birthday today, Krista!), then went to class.... I saw a bunch of my friends that I haven't seen in a while, which was nice.... and then I got an email that made me SUPER happy - I got hired for that GIS position I mentioned earlier this week! So I'm officially an employee of the University now, which is pretty cool.... plus it means a real paycheck! That, plus babysitting 5 days a week, plus Etsy should keep the bills paid and let me keep a little change in my pocket! Sweeeet.

And then (it gets even better).... I had a package waiting for me when I got home!




I ordered these reusable sandwich and snack baggies from KB Exquisites on Etsy....aren't they adorable? I hate using plastic baggies - they're so wasteful! And anyway, these make lunchtime so much cuter!

I should be getting a few more packages in the mail over the next couple of days...it almost feels like Christmas! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...