Thursday, July 29, 2010

Conehead

Sorry for my absence over he past few days - poor little Chase has taken all of my attention, as he was neutered the other day. He's recovering quite well, but he has to wear this ridiculous thing on his head and he bumps into everything. Its really very cute.

See how sad he looked! He sat like that for over a half-hour...he just looked so dejected, it was heartbreaking! I had just brought him home, and I guess he was still a little drugged... poor little guy.

Anyway, I'll be house-sitting for the next couple of days, so I'll have plenty of time to get back to regular programming!

1 comment:

  1. awww so cute. but he's so sad. hope he gets better soon!...*

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...