Thursday, September 16, 2010

Renaissance Girl

On Sunday, my dad, sisters and I went to the Maryland Renaissance Festival! It had been 2 years since the last time I went, so I was really excited. It was a really yucky, rainy day but it was still a lot of fun!


Its hard to see in this picture, but there was a duck statue on one side of this scale.... (any Monty Python fans out there??)

I had joked earlier in the day that my dad looked like a homeless person - he was wearing a yellow plastic rain poncho (basically a garbage bag with arm holes) and baggy jeans.... so we had him placed in the stocks!

This guy was the best part of the whole Faire.... he was a caterpillar, and those black poles above him were actually holding up a giant butterfly.... which, he insisted, was "his mom". Haha! He was wacky.

And, on the way home, we saw the Good Year Blimp!

Sabrina and I bought 2-day passes so we're going again later this month...hopefully for Pirate Weekend!!

1 comment:

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...