Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Those Autumn Leaves....




Well, its happening... the leaves are juuust beginning to change. On my commute to school this morning I noticed one line of trees that are definitely turning to shades of gold and orange. I have to admit, I do kind of enjoy Fall. Not winter.... but Fall is ok. To celebrate the new season (even though its supposed to be about 80 degrees today), I'm having my first "seasonal" Starbucks drink - its the new Toffee Mocha. Truth be told, its...ok. Not great. Just ok. I probably should have just gotten good 'ol Pumpkin Spice. Ah, well. I did decide to sit in Starbucks and enjoy my latte, though - another first for the season!

And the very best part of today?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...