Friday, October 22, 2010

Brand new feature!!!

 The Fall looks from Anthropologie are absolutely amazing, and I've been feeling super-inspired by them lately. I realized as I was browsing their website that I have a lot of pieces that are in the same spirit as some of the outfits in the lookbook. Plus, I like adding up the prices and realizing how much money I haven't spent! I've had lots of idea about ways to re-mix some things that I haven't worn in a while, so I thought it would be kind of fun to make a blog feature out of it!

This was my inspiration for today's outfit:

and here's what I put together from my own wardrobe:


(Sorry for the blurry picture; I took this with the self-timer and I was kind of far away so I had to blow up the picture! I'll do better next time, promise!)

So, whaddaya think?
This was actually the second Anthro-Inspo outfit I've put together this week, but I didn't get pictures of yesterday's outfit. I'm going to try to do that tomorrow.... we might be going to a pumpkin patch tomorrow, so don't be surprised if there are pictures of me with pumpkins abound!

2 comments:

  1. Wow. You scored some great deals there! Looks great too!

    I need to learn shopping from you I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the best idea for a feature ever. I love anthroplogie. Alas... I do not love their price tags. Love your take on the ruffle jacket!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...