Saturday, November 20, 2010

Happy Saturday, everyone!

Today has been a lovely day so far... I spent a few hours at TTV this morning. It was so much fun! I learned more about the history and mission of the company, and the details of some of the products...I even sold a bunch of stuff! It feels really good when you know you're doing something for a cause, or helping other people and the environment. Oh, and today was a special 'community action day' - 15% of all sales benefitted Habitat for Humanity, so it was a double-whammy! I think TTV is just what I've been needing to get me out of the rut I've been in for the past few months.

 Now I'm home, watching Bored to Death (loooove Jason Schwartzman!), and getting ready to maybe work on my art journal a little, or maybe make some magazine-paper beads!



photos via We Heart It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...