Friday, November 26, 2010

Hello, there! I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving (or non-Thanksgiving) Day yesterday! I know I did - I watched the parade, and stuffed myself with tofurkey, mashed potatoes, cranberries, green bean casserole, dinner rolls, and stuffing!! Mmmm-mmm! I loooove savory food, so Thanksgiving is the best!

I'm not doing any shopping today.... working at Walmart for a few years killed any desire for Black Friday shopping that I may have ever had! My parents are out shopping today, but I'm cozy in bed with my dogs (and a cat or two), drinking coffee and watching the news. Ah, perfection.

Here are some floats from Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parades past.... I think the last one is the best!







That last one kills me.... he's labeled a "fish", but I'm pretty sure those legs mean he's a tadpole...either way, I'm in love.

*******

So, what now? To me, Thanksgiving means the official start of the Holiday season... my mom always decorates for Christmas the day after Thanksgiving. I got a little head-start yesterday and dragged my bin of decorations out of the basement. Pictures later!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...