Thursday, February 10, 2011

My dreams are made of the sea

When I woke up this morning, I was having a dream about sea creatures.... I was looking through glass, like at an aquarium (but this was in the wild somehow) seeing all sorts of beautiful creatures... even a Megamouth shark hehe. The ocean always captures my heart, so today I give you a collection of sea-inspired things that I have found in my browsings of the interwebs....

amazing collage made from maps (!!!) by Matt Cusick

I love the style of this tattoo... very similar to the ship tattoo I drew up for myself (that I haven't gotten yet :/ )


(if anyone knows the artist who deserves credit, please let me know!!)


Bookmark by ATYPYK

If you haven't before, you should visit my Tumblr of all-things oceanic.

Love, love, love.

11 comments:

  1. Lovely photo's that make me want to paint something form the sea! You should add the avatar from the Etsy Blog Team to your site...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went scuba diving once and I fell in love with the ocean. it's so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so peaceful... Check out my blog today... an ocean inspired quilt by my aunt I think you would enjoy. http://orangiesattic.blogspot.com/2011/02/patchwork-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post, very inspiring. Ooo, I really like the whale tail bookmark! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous, inspirational site. I'll be back for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE that collage! I miss the ocean so much! I know you do too. We weren't meant to be landlocked. I also love that tattoo. It's adorbs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love this post. Such pretty items.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaah - love them all!! :) I'm an ocean girl, myself. lol. I *love* that tattoo!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...