Monday, February 28, 2011

You guys make my day :-D

I just wanted to say thank you for all the sweet comments... about everything! I lovelovelove hearing from you guys...it really brightens my day to know that other people out there are going through or have gone through the same things that I am/have. So, thank you, my bloggy-friends! :-D

On a totally unrelated note, it is pouring down rain here.... and thundering! Its pretty unusual for the area where I live to get thunderstorms, especially at this time of the year! Even crazier still, its supposed to be about 65 degrees today!! Totally, totally bonkers.

I've got a busy day ahead of me! I've got to go get my drivers' license renewed (its been expired for, like, a month...oops!), then I'm meeting up with a guy from my department who apparently wants my help....with chemistry, of all things!! I'm pretty sure this was a slick way of asking me out... I'm not sure that I'm romantically interested in him, but I'm definitely always up for making new friends, and who knows? Maybe I'll be surprised! :)

**A big burst of lightning and thunder just sent all of my doggies running in here, totally freaked out! Haha! They're so scared. Its adorable! My power also just blinked off....so its probably a good idea to end this post here! Sorry for the lack of pictures....I'll make it up to you later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...