Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I pretty much adore everything in the Billabong line right now, which has a cool tribal/Southwest vibe to it...



I'm still recovering from this past weekend, and feel so lethargic! It doesn't help that the weather has been super-icky, either... today would have been a perfect day to stay in bed, but of course, I had to go to class. Bleh. At least I didn't have to babysit today! In my extra little bit of free time, I stopped at the mall on my way home and dropped some cash at PacSun, dreaming of sunny weather!!






I can't wait for the weather to turn a little nicer so I can wear tank tops sandals!!! Its supposed to be in the 60s for the next week, but rainy pretty much every day.   :-(

Is there a certain 'look' you're digging right now??

3 comments:

  1. Oooh all this stuff is beautiful, I love the necklace especially! It's nice to have a spring trend that's not ALL florals =) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a little late, but I wanted to make sure I said thank you for the postcard! It was so lovely to hear from you- thanks for reading and saying hello! I love the Southwest look to these clothes. So cute! xo.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...